The Music Man Luke BFR is from the Ball Family Reserve (BFR) collection. It has some beautiful colors, but first we’ll dive into the specs of this beauty.
- Weight: 7lbs 13oz (3.54kg)
- Body Wood: Alder with bookmatched maple top and mahogany Tone Block, Koa top, mahogany body.
- Bridge: Standard Music Man floating vintage tremolo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12″ (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 Low Profile and wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8″ (41.3mm) at nut, 2-3/16″ (55.6mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Maple top has select maple neck, Koa Top has Honey bursted mahogany
- Fingerboard: Maple top has Rosewood, Koa Top has Ebony
- Fret Markers: standard dots with mother of pearl BFR inlay at 12th fret
- Neck Finish: gunstock oil and hand rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts
- Switching: 5 way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS – 1 active EMG model 85 humbucker, 2 active EMG SLV custom single coils
Personally, I think those EMG’s make the guitar look like its about ready to light on fire its so hot.
How do you like playing your Music Man Luke?